Federation of Briar Hill and St Margaret's Schools
St. Margaret’s CE Junior School are seeking to appoint a reliable, hardworking and organised Lunchtime Supervisor to join our team.
We are looking for someone to start September 2021 for 6.25 hours per week.
12.15 – 1.30pm daily.
Salary band B, £9.43 per hour
- A happy school with a committed team;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Be responsible for securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the midday break period, in accordance with the laid down procedures and practices of the school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues.
If you would like further details please contact us via email on email@example.com.
Please return completed application forms by 9am on Monday 6th September 2021, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview date TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Job offers will be subject to two references and a clear enhanced DBS check.