St. Margaret’s C of E Junior School
Vision and Values
A very warm welcome to our website. We hope that it will give you a real flavour of our happy and successful school.
St Margaret's is a popular school with a reputation for high standards. We strive to meet the individual needs of the children in our care and welcome children of all abilities and varied interests. We encourage them to make the most of their talents and the wide range of opportunities that we provide. Children and adults at St Margaret’s are expected to work hard, be respectful of others and do their best in all areas of school life.
As a Church of England School we seek to be a loving Christian family in which children of whatever background and faith may grow happily in understanding, knowledge and confidence, under-pinned by the positive values which shape our school.
We believe that learning should be relevant, exciting and fun. We work hard to provide a rich diet of subjects enabling children to be actively involved to develop a love of learning.
If you would like to learn more about our school please contact the school office manager, Mrs Rowberry, on 01926 426216 to arrange a personal visit. You will be made most welcome and have a chance to see first hand what it is that makes St Margaret’s such a happy and successful school.
Sukie Owers Ruth Anstee Richard Hawkes
(Executive Head) (Head of School) (Chair of Governors)
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find any information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school direct with any queries you may have.
Thank you for visiting!
St Margaret’s C of E Junior School is a happy and vibrant school where all children are challenged to take an active interest in learning about the world and themselves. We work together to provide a caring, secure and nurturing environment, rooted in Christian beliefs, in which everyone is valued and respected.
- To provide a rich, relevant curriculum that inspires and engages all
- To inspire a positive and committed attitude to learning enabling children to believe in themselves and find their own voice
- To encourage individuality, initiative, creativity, independence and enquiry
- To inspire each child to be the best they can within a happy safe and stimulating environment
- To produce sociable well rounded individuals who will make a difference in their community
- To provide a secure, safe and healthy school where responsible behaviour and attitudes can flourish within a Christian ethos
- To encourage parents and carers to play their part in the education of their children
- To prepare children for the next step in their education and the wider world